Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Here I am..starting again..getting it DONE!!!

I don't even want to think about how many times I have "started" this thing!!!  But~this WILL be the last!!!  I know it..I feel it..I am ready for it this time!!!!  At one point, I was 245 but those five pounds were lost rather quickly.  I then wavered between 238 and 233 for the LONGEST period of time!!!!  It would REALLY frustrate me because I would start a rigorous exercise regimen..and gain weight..seriously people?!?!  How does that happen????  I understand the whole "gaining muscle" thing..but I have enough weight to lose that I should be losing something instead of just "gaining muscle!"  UGH!!  It frustrated me so bad.  I would give up my exercises...and lose weight..every single time!  I don't understand it!  I still don't!! But..I am now down..222!!!  YES!!!!  And that is ALL by eating right!  I haven't worked out in a couple months.  I am eating a healthy, protein-filled breakfast.  Still my salad or other healthy lunch.  A good, healthy dinner.  I stop there or I eat good, filling snacks!  I am back tracking myself on My Fitness Pal!  I am losing and loving it!  I am actually nervous to start my exercises..but I do have it on my calendar and I am DOING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YEAH!! Welcome back and I hope we can take this journey together!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment