Thursday, December 8, 2011

Biggest Loser?

I've been going to the gym 2-4 nights a week.  I walk/jog a mile on the treadmill or jog/walk a mile on the elliptical.  Then I do my biking.  That varies on how long or how many miles but it's at least 10 miles.  Then I go and do my weights..arms/core, legs/core every other day.  I love weights!!  Then I will take on the elliptical or the bike again and just...GO!  

Cory worked 10 days straight so he had today off and also tomorrow, Saturday, and Sunday.  So, today I went to the abs/buns class I've been wanting to go to..but can't because it's at 5:30am or 4:30pm..which Cory is at work. Anyway..I loved it!  To be honest..my legs and arms are hurting more now than my butt or abs..but I loved the class and wish I could go every week!  Then I went out and did my legs/core weights and biked for 6 miles (slower than my norm..but man my legs were tired)!

Also..the gym is hosting a Biggest Loser Contest.  It starts January 14th.  We meet with a personal trainer once a week for 8 weeks plus whatever we do on our own.  There is a weekly weigh-in and prize awarded to the weekly winner.  The grand prize winner at the end wins $1,000!  I signed up tonight!  I hope this gives me some incentive to work even harder!!!

(and guess what..my boobs are losing inches..it's becoming blatantly obvious in my bra)! YEAH!

2 comments:

  1. lol even if I was loosing weight (back down 2lbs yeah after gaining everything back) I doubt I would loose my boobs lol they have been big since I hit puberty and I was skinny back then.....if I am ever home and you want to go to those classes you can bring the kids over here! I am usually home by 330 two or three days a week depending on when my hubby works :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm proud of you Kasey! You are doing so great and YOU totally deserve the 1,000 bucks so keep it up!

    ReplyDelete